Electric Vehicle Development Manager | 45,000-55,000 p.a. | South East or London |
An EV Development Manager is required within a market leading and innovative company.
As development manager you will be responsible for a sales pipeline of key clients, forming strong relationships and shape the technical and commercial solutions in order to secure long term partnerships with clients in the bus and fleet sector.
Your daily role will include identifying sector pipeline and presenting solutions to both internal and external stakeholders. Consulting on a variety of EV solutions to clients. Work within a team to hit EV business plan targets. Identify both commercial and technical requirements of projects. Work directly with partners and suppliers to understand and market solutions that will benefit them. Monitor market developments to ensure we retain our market leader status. Play a key role in the implementation of aggressive growth plans. Manage each opportunity from early client engagement to operational delivery.
The ideal EV Development Manager for my client would:
- Be able to identify pipelines and shape sales plans.
- Be an expert in the EV market.
- Have experience developing and selling products within the fleet and bus sector.
- Have EV technical expertise.
- Be experiences in created in technical and commercial solutions.
- Be innovative in creating solutions and developing opportunities.
You will receive:
- £45,000-£55,000 per annum
- 34 Days holiday per annum
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Much more…
This is a rare opportunity for you to enter into a key role within an emerging team working within a key area of growth for a well-established company.
If you feel you could strive in this role and you would like to find out more about this exceptional opportunity, please contact Kate at JD Ross Energy Recruitment on:
DEADLINE: 12th July 2018