Consent Manager - Permanent – UK
My Client, a Major Energy business operating in the Wind Industry is looking for an experience planning and consent professional to join their team.
- Managing consent applications for offshore wind farms
- Town and country planning
- Discharging consent conditions through preparation of documents and review of documents submitted by subcontractors
- Interface with port authorities
- Manage compliance with legal agreements including leases
- Degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Extensive planning and consent experience
- Experience of consenting in the offshore wind sector essential
- Knowledge of Planning Act 2008 regulation
• London or South West based
• Highly competitive package
If this could be of interest, please email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and do feel free to pass on my details.