Are you a Project Engineer with previous experience in creating designs for local and remote controls of switchgears and other substation devices?
Your next assignment will be a long term contract working for a leading utilities company looking to challenge the norm and invest heavily on innovation and new technologies.
You will be responsible for:
· Planning the desgin and implementation of complex construction in switchgear control technology.
· Designing communication infrastructre
· Devopment of technical specifications
· Technical project management
You will have:
· At least 5 years experience in a similar position
· Fluent German speaking and writing skills
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· A strong work ethic
· Flexibility to travel - regular site visits
As this role is an urgent requirement, please apply online now to ensure you don't miss out.