BIOGAS PROJECT DEVELOPER∙LONDON∙£80,000 pa
IF you are interested in working within a cutting edge rapidly evolving industry, developing a new Biogas Plant a stones throw from London, keep reading.
This exciting, much-sought after job opportunity necessitates a market-savvy Project Developer with experience within the UK Biogas industry, to apply themselves to solution-orientated processes relating to the design and construction of a Biogas plant.
The role is with an exceptionally highly regarded Biogas company looking to develop their current biogas technologies. The company offers an enigmatic working environment with access to a multitude of different training opportunities designed to inspire, encourage and innovate.
- 7+ years of experience in plant design is essential to the role
- History of working with a range of different subcontractors
- Strong and astute character with a good understanding of biogas technology
- Master’s degree in environmental technology or engineering.
- Develop Biogas plant design
- Coordinate and support construction subcontractors
- Secure contractual obligations
If you feel like this is the job for you and would like to enquire for more details, please contact me directly to discuss this fantastic opportunity further, Emma.Pring@JDRossenergy.com, 02074488596
Don’t let this opportunity get away, applications close on the 13th of August.