O&M BIOGAS SHIFT TEAM LEADER∙UK∙COMPETITIVE SALARY
NEEDED! A Shift Team Leader to work within a fast-growing technology driven business revolutionising waste gasification.
This exciting, much-sought after job opportunity necessitates a influencial and highly skilled Shift Team Leader with 4 years experience, to apply themselves to solution-orientated processes related to the operation of a syngas plant. The role is with an exceptionally highly regarded Alternative Fuels company.
- Practical engineering background within process industry
- A qualified engineer knowledgable in Mechanicla Engineering with an ONC/ HNC or equivalent
- Experienced in H & S - Safety qualifications in IOSH or NEBOSH
- Knowlegeable of both CDM and process systems regulation
- Manage all communication on operational & plant related issues
- Ensure H&S is utilised in plant decisions
- Ensure all operations are complient with all company policies
- Perform troubleshooting to identify and resolve all issues efficiently
This business opportunity offers access to a plethora of different opportunities designed to inspire, encourage and innovate.
If you feel like this is the job for you and would like to enquire for more details, please contact me directly to discuss this fantastic opportunity further, Emma.Pring@JDRossenergy.com, 02074488596.
Don’t let this opportunity get away, applications closes on the 15th August 2018.