Manager of Offshore Cable Installation | Netherlands | Contract | Offshore Wind
Would you like to manage and develop the key resources responsible for the construction of some of the world's largest offshore wind farms?
Join my client and become Offshore Cable Installation Manager where you'll be responsible for providing competent resources for offshore wind projects, while training and developing staff within your department. Maintaining best practice, quality assurance and continuous improvement are all key requirements for this role.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of cable installation projects.
- Assure the quality of work performed through peer reviews and monitoring throughout the project cycle and provide recommendations for projects where required
- Maintain best practice and continuous improvement in relation to cable installation.
- Working alongside your colleagues in the Construction Management team
- Ensure that the Cable Installation department is correctly represented in both internal and external forums to enable efficient and optimal delivery of value to both the projects and the overall company.
Furthermore, it's desirable that you have experience in offshore cable installation or related technical interfaces.
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment
Send CVs to katy.clay@JDRossenergy.com or call 020 7448 8598