My client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their energy solutions sales team. This well-respected, international leader in energy solutions is looking for a sharp, motivated individual committed to driving change and success. This competitively paid role is based in London whilst you will spend the majority of your time generating business out in the field.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing regional market for energy procurement, energy management and utility bill management solutions
- Developing customer energy reduction plans
- Negotiate and close contracts for energy management related service
- Autonomous work in the field, whilst supported by a dedicated sales team
You must have:
- A degree in scientific or engineering discipline
- UK energy market knowledge
- At least 3 years’ experience in B2B sales
- The ability to develop and maintain fantastic customer relations
Good to have:
- Experience in selling to large industrial, institutional or commercial customers
- Experience within the energy sector, including energy procurement, energy supply or energy reduction software
Applications needed ASAP as interview process is underway, though my client is happy to wait for a 4 week notice period for the right candidate.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.