C&I MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS∙UK∙COMPETITIVE SALARY
IF you are interested in working within a growing technology driven business, organising a cutting-edge Biogas plant, keep reading.
This exciting, much-sought after job opportunity necessitates an influential technicians with 4 years experience, to apply themselves to the safety processes related to the operation of a syngas plant. The role is with an exceptionally highly regarded Alternative Fuels company and offers you a fantastic opportunity to work with a market innovator with the Renewable fuels sector.
- Experience working and maintaining control systems within a large/heavy plant
- Must be a good communicatir who is familiar with IT systems & Process control software
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word
- Must be able to make accurate reports
- Carry out Repair and Maintenance Tasks in a safe compliant and efficient manner
- Comply with the Company Permit to Work system
- Work collaboratively with commissioning contractors and company engineers
- Support & assist with the installation work for the Plant Control Systems
The business has been acclaimed as having an electric and forward thinking environment that offers access to a plethora of different opportunities designed to inspire, encourage and innovate.
If you feel like this is the job for you and would like to enquire for more details, please contact me directly to discuss this fantastic opportunity further, Emma.Pring@JDRossenergy.com, 02074488596.
Don’t let this opportunity get away, applications closes on the 15th August 2018.