HV Subsea Cable Project Engineer | Permanent | Hamburg (London/Denmark) | £65-75K
Do you want to work for one of Europe’s largest electricity generators who look to reduce emissions from power generation and achieve climate neutrality by 2050?
My client is looking for a HV Subsea Cable Project Engineer to work in their offshore wind department.
- Based in London and between Germany/Denmark
- Experience in the offshore industry, cable design, contracts and commercial
- German or Danish speaking preferable
- Educated to degree level in electrical engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in the industry
- Ability to provide technical expertise to the package manager
- Able to contribute to maintaining high levels of health and safety performance.
My client offers a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. They offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development
CVs are being reviewed the week beginning 13th August so please apply now to avoid missing out.
To apply send CVs to katy.clay@JDRossenergy.com or call 0207 448 598.