Are you a leading electrical design engineer with extensive experience with high voltage technology (OHL or Cables)? Are you excited by the prospect a long term project with a leading TSO that promote excellent work life balance?
Based in the Spain, you will be part of a high performing team of specialist engineers which are preparing for a new project with international significance. This opportunity is ideal for somebody who is looking to progress their career within the next two years.
Your activities will include:
- Draw up complex technical specifications and work packages, ensuring that all calculations, drawings and reports are compliant to company guidelines and industry regulations.
- Engineering of transmission line projects from initial phase through to the construction phase, to the commissioning for up to 500 kV transmission lines and substation connections
- Perform consultancy tasks and advise clients on high voltage transmission and distribution.
- Design of HVAC and HVDC systems or infrastructures related to overhead lines.
You will have:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience with HV Technology.
- Spanish and English speaking.
As part of a bustling and busy team in the Spain you will be a key player in ensuring that this exciting new project is delivered successfully.
Please note that as this is an Urgent requirement, should you be interested please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 448 8598