My Client, a market leading international utilities company, requires a senior practical professional to provide technical and commercial expertise to the energy storage team.
As Senior Technical Lead (Energy/ Battery Storage) you will assist with the development, design and implementation of innovative battery solutions in order to continuously improve customer experience and company development.
You will be responsible for:
- Shaping the storage product roadmap (based on customer feedback, research & development trends, supplier input, competition and regulations).
- Manage new product requests regarding energy storage solutions and transfer them into products that you manage and implement.
- Maintain existing solution bundles and manage their continuous improvement
- Be a technical ‘go to’ for sales and business development teams.
- Have a masters degree in electrical power engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of practical experience in energy storage
- Knowledge of mathematical modelling and experience (MATLAB/Simulink)
This is an unusual opportunity with an exceptionally reputable company, well suited to someone looking for a new challenge within a developing area.
If this sounds like you or someone in your network, or you would like more information please contact: Katherine.Cowley@JDRossEnergy.com or call 02074487231