Lead Electrical Design Engineer
Are you a leading electrical design engineer with extensive experience with high voltage technology (OHL or Cables)? Are you excited by the prospect a rapidly expanding company who are leading Consultancy that promote excellent work life balance?
Based in Ireland, you will be part of a high performing team of specialist engineers which are preparing for various new projects and the extreme growth. They are looking to grows their team dramatically over the next couple of years. This opportunity is ideal for somebody who is looking to progress their career within the next two years, for a company where you could propell your career.
Your activities will include:
- Draw up complex technical specifications and work packages, ensuring that all calculations, drawings and reports are compliant to company guidelines and industry regulations.
- Manage key-stakeholders and be point of contact for all technical engineering queries and issues.
- Perform consultancy tasks and advise clients on high voltage transmission and distribution.
- Design of HVAC and HVDC systems or infrastructures related to overhead lines.
You will have:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience with HV Technology.
- English Speaking.
As part of a bustling and busy team in the Dublin you will be an integral part in ensuring that this exciting business carries out all proyects successfully.
Please note that as this is an Urgent requirement, should you be interested please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 448 8598