Are you a Systems Engineer with experience of working with a broad knowledge of primary installations and high voltage technology? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a wind farm project with international significance?
Based in the Netherlands, you will be responsible for secondary installations near high voltage substations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Installations of auxiliary voltages for the fields, connection to telecomms network, fault registration, protection of primary installations and station equipment.
- Design and fasaebility of solution alternatives for bottlenecks
- Performing FAT with non-standard components
- Represent engineering team during the tendering process; prepare tender docs relating to technology, review tender docs from 3rd parties.
You will have:
- An electrical engineering degree
- 3+ years experience with high voltage technology
- Previous experience with UAV-GC contracts
- System Engineering experience
- Dutch speaking ability
Please note that this is an urgent position, if you are interested please apply online now.