Are you a Connections Engineer who is looking to work for a well-established TSO involved in exciting projects across the Netherlands? Do you have long-term career prospects and the need to develop further by working in complex environments?
You will form part of an ever evolving team who are constantly developing and growing with the development of new projects that have international significance.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Excecute the engineering process while managing external engineering parties.
- Support the Project Manager by drafting complex technical specifications, monitoring compliance and help with preparing the tendering process.
- Manage technical and financial risks and coordinating with planning or permits with regards to environmental conditions.
You will have:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related.
- Cable design experience.
- Team spirit, a hard working attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Dutch Speaking
This is a urgent requirement so please apply online ASAP.
Email your CV to email@example.com or contact +44 207 4488 598