Senior Commercial Manager – North Yorkshire – Competitive Salary
Want to help the UK reach a low carbon future? Want to be part of the UK’s electricity revolution? Want to work for the UK’s leading Renewable Power Generation company?
Our client is looking for a Senior Commercial Manager to join their team. You could be joining the Procurement Team responsible for sourcing, managing and trading the fuel requirements of the biomass power station, as well as overseeing existing over-seas supply contracts.
You will be responsible for:
- Purchasing and optimisation of fuel, managing fuel supply relationships, and developing the biomass fuel supply strategy
- Managing existing biomass contracts and execution of new contracts in a portfolio of approx. 3 million tonnes pa
- Sharing your expertise across the company – you will be a ‘go-to’ person for biomass for all parts of the group
- Project leadership of other commercial business initiatives that contribute to group strategy
You must have:
- Strong negotiation skills including experience in execution and close of contracts
- Well-developed analytical skills including the use of Excel models to develop commercial strategy and tactics
- Physical supply chain experience
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation and external counterparties
Our client supports a culture of innovation and ambition, and pride themselves on doing things differently. They offer a competitive salary, plus a market leading bonus structure.
If you are an ambitious, team-player looking to make a difference in the renewable energy market, then contact me on email@example.com