Civil Engineer- Wind| Madrid | €40 – 45K | Fixed-Term Contract
Do you want to work for a large Spanish EPC on their exciting wind project?
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineer to work on a Wind farm in Madrid, Spain.
The client is a large EPC in Spain and you will be responsible for supervising civil engineering earth works and drainage design for the wind farm. You will be working directly out of the Madrid office, working on the engineering phase of the project.
Skill and Requirements
• Degree in electrical engineering (or related)
• Spanish speaking
• Experience working during the engineering phase on a wind project
• Civil engineer with experience in calculation and design on wind projects
• Geotechnical experience to be able to select the best foundation option
• Experience in calculation and design of drainages
• Hard worker with the ability to work independently
• Willingness to travel around Spain for work
The annual salary is €40,000 – 45,000 dependant on experience and all expenses paid when travelling for work.
It is a fixed term contract which will end in 2019 but with a view to be extended.
My client is looking to interview for this role ASAP so please send apply now to avoid disappointment.
To apply send your updated CV to Harry.Sanger@JDRossenergy.com DL: 020 7448 7230