Are you an experienced Site Manager with an extensive background in control and supervision of substation & transmission line projects looking for a long term project with opportunity to travel?
Your next assignment will be working for a leading utilities company looking to challenge the norm and invest heavily on innovation and new technologies.
You will be responsible for:
· Reviewing technical specifications; drawings and reports
· Assessing substations - in line with industry regulations, equipment and protection
· Complete assessments on risks and controls
· Prepare reports including technical designs
You will have:
· 5 years experience as an Electrical Engineer responsible for the control and supervision of MV substations OR 10 years experience as a Technician on similar projects
· French speaking and writing skills
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Strong understanding of health and safety requirements
As this role is an urgent requirement, please apply online now to ensure you don't miss out.