Business Development Manager
Very competitive salary + Excellent benefits
We are working with an Internationally recognised Energy Services company who are expanding their Heat Networks division across the UK. A key role within this high performing team, is for a dynamic Business Development Manager who has extensive experience across District Heating and Heat Networks.
- Extensive knowledge and client base across Heat Networks (District Heating);
- Maintaining the relationship with existing heat customers, including communications and marketing in support of this;
- Undertake sales presentations, explaining typical commercial delivery models and present case studies to ensure potential clients understand the capabilities of the Company;
- Market analysis and business intelligence on UK district heating including policy development;
- Engage with local authorities for district heating projects, with a particular focus to demonstrate feasibility;
- Gather and accurately record information from potential clients or their representatives about their development pipeline of a particular project;
- Manage relationships effectively with all internal stakeholders – Projects, Operations, Commercial, Marketing, Legal and Finance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team who are highly energetic, entrepreneurial and passionate about making a truly great difference in the Energy sector.
For more info, contact Karam on 0207 448 8599 / firstname.lastname@example.org