Drilling Manager – Permanent – London
My client, an Oil & Gas operator based in London is currently looking for an experienced Drilling Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. To manage all facets of their Drilling & Completions operations.
- Direct responsibility for the drilling and wells completion budget
- Planning and execution of completions well planning and engineering activities
- Manage supplier selection for services
- Accurate and timely cost reporting
- Develop, execute and maintain the drilling schedule and communicate accordingly
- University Degree, ideally MSc in relevant topic
- 8+ years industry experience
- Supervisor or Management experience of over 2 years essential
- Deepwater offshore drilling experience mandatory
- Based in London
- Negotiable annual salary with competitive package
If this could be of interest, please respond with your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if not, please share with your network!