Are you experienced in the power sector? Have you previously been involved in not just sales, but the exeuction of power contracts too? Do you have an excellent understanding of the relationship between customers, TSO's, DNO's, metering agents and other key stakeholders in the power industry?
This global power company have an exciting opportunity for a Power Supply Specialist to get involved at the early stages in the management of a key growth area for the business. You will get the opportunity to develop skills, experiences which will benefit the company and enable them to meet their goals and maximise profitability in it's activities in Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Establish and manage agreements with power customers and producers
- Build relationships with DNOs
- Work alongside metering agents, assure cohesion with agreed SLA's and take steps to rectify.
- Assist with the billing process
- Ensure that fees and levies are adjusted as appropriate
You will be:
- Previous power industry operational experience
- Strong analytical skills - great with Excel
- Italian language skills
Please note that this is an urgent requirement. If you are interested, please apply online now.