Solar Sourcing Manager/ Procurement Manager – Permanent – Dusseldorf/ Amsterdam
A major European energy provider looking to bring in a solar procurement manager with a strong background in solar. It’s a new position in a rapidly growing department of a top European energy company – don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
- Develop sourcing strategies and plans to reduce overall costs
- Manage supplier relations
- Procurement in solar projects on a very competitive level ranging from sourcing of initial equipment to EPC and O and M contractors
- Develop best practices sourcing methodology and constantly improve work processes
- Bachelor-/ Master degree in relevant discipline area or documented extensive experience in the field
- Demonstrate experience with strategy development
- Demonstrable experience from working with procurement and Supply Chain Management in the solar energy segment
- Master all phases of the sourcing process
- Market knowledge and relationship to key major suppliers, including knowledge of cost drivers
- Demonstrable experience of working in an international, complex and fast paced environment
- Proven track record of high customer satisfaction
- An excellent communicator and fluency in English language, both written and spoken
- Based in Amsterdam or Dusseldorf, flexibility in location base
If this could be of interest, please email your latest CV to samuel.fletcher@JDRossenergy.com or call me on 0044 4487201. Sam specialises in placing solar PV professionals in the German energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.