My client an innovative business unit driving developments in the energy storage and demand side response sector require a Business Development Manager to join their commercial team. This role is London based and would cover the companies UK clients.
You’ll then manage every process through to completion, including relationship development, negotiations and contract delivery.
You will develop the sales offering from both a commercial and technical perspective and manage the transition of sales into the business.
You will be required to:
- Develop commercial project pipeline nationally
- Do daily monitoring of tender tracker to identify suitable opportunities
- Relationship management of new and existing clients
- Obtain product knowledge through training sessions, consulting with technical, service departments, colleagues and general research of product literature
- Stay current with competitor trends and technology and report back to the business
- You will preforably have a background in Energy Engineering
If this sounds like you or someone in your network, please contact Kate on 02074487231 or Katherine.Cowley@JDRossEnergy.com