My client are one of the UK's leading designer, manufacturer and installer of integrated solar carport, electric vehicle charge-point and battery storage solutions, combining three of today's most exciting disruptive technologies and delivering a platform for the transition to Electric Vehicles (EV) that is now under way.
To help facilitate this growth, my client are on the lookout for an experienced Business Development Manager to join its team, looking after London and the South East. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in high contract value B2B and/or public-sector sales. Experience in one or more of our core technologies is highly desirable and the ability to identify and engage with prospects at a senior level, taking projects from initial approach to financial close is essential. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative and strategically positioned business and your energy, effort and experience will be rewarded well.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of renewable energy or the wider energy markets
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to use, and commitment to maintain, a CRM system
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and conscientious, driven, determined and focused
- A relevant degree qualification or equivalent industry experience.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK for client meetings and events
- Entrepreneurial/Intrapreneurial nature and ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
The position will be field based (work from home).
If this sounds like a good fit for you, or someone in your network please contact: