Senior Pricing Analyst – London – Energy Supplier – Competitive Salary
UK leading electricity supplier is looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst to join the trading team. With expertise across the energy sector, from independent generation, renewable electricity supply and provider of innovative energy services, this company is at the forefront of the ever-changing energy landscape.
The Senior Pricing Analyst will report directly to the Head of Pricing and Volume Risk and will have management responsibility of a team of 5 analysts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance and development of non-commodity cost models, as well as assessment of the management of non-commodity price risk
- Servicing operational requirements of the I&C, Optimisation and Renewable Sales Support team by ensuring that the necessary charges and prices are uploaded, including: Line Loss Factors, Transmission Loss Multiplier, Feed in Tariff charge, Capacity Market Obligation, Transmission Network Use of System, Distribution Use of System etc.
- Forecasting UK Electricity Non commodity prices
- Experience of using an ETRM system and MS Excel
- Experience in wholesale energy prices or renewables commodity valuation is preferred but not essential
- Python and VBA coding skills are preferred
Send your CV to the email below to apply:
Or call to find out more:
0207 448 7202