Business Development Manager Offshore – Permanent – Antwerp
My client, a major international engineering and construction consultancy are currently looking for an experienced international Business Developer, with an extensive network within the international offshore wind industry.
- Targeting the both the European, and international offshore wind markets (focus on US, Taiwan and India) for new commercial opportunities
- Negotiate, win and develop new contracts before hand over to projects team
- Identify trends in the offshore wind market, and establish potential clients in the industry
- Client development and account management
- Locate potential acquisition opportunities for the business and oversee the successful transactions
- Collaborate with the internal teams such as finance, legal and engineering to establish the commercial and technical feasibility of the solutions offered to clients
- Degree qualified in relevant topic – Engineering/Sciences or Commercial
- Minimum of 5 years business development experience
- Extensive network in the international offshore wind industry
- Ideally experienced working for a major EPC
- Willing to travel regularly (up to 70%)
· Based in Antwerp – home based considered due to travel requirements
· Negotiable annual salary with competitive package
If this could be of interest, please email your latest CV to email@example.com and do feel free to pass on my details.