Senior Installation Engineer - Offshore Wind - Papendrecht
My Client, a major offshore contractor supporting the energy industry, is currently looking for an engineer with extensive expereince in marine installation to join their Offshore Wind department.
- Preparation and execution of complex offshore installation and decommissioning projects in the Offshore Wind industry
- Tendering through to execution
- Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Extensive working knowledge of offshore installation projects, ideally for a contractor operating in the Wind industry
- Experienced in working on installtion projects through the full project lifecyle
- Fluent English, ability to speak Dutch beneficial but not essential
- Papendrecht office based
- Highly competitive package including 13th month and 8% holiday pay
- Relocation can be supported for candidates from elsewhere within the EU
If this could be of interest, please email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and do feel free to pass on my details.