Project Manager - Subsea Rock Installation - Papendrecht
My Client, a major offshore contractor supporting the energy industry, is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Installations & Intervention business unit. This role will include travel to the project sites globaly.
- Responsible for the management of offshore projects - specifically; underwater placement of stones for cable and pipe protection, and wind farm / platform foundation protection
- Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Experienced managing full EPC contracts in the field of rock installation
- Prior Project Management offshore is an absolute must
- Willingness to work offshore
- Prior expereince managing contracts in the millions of Euros
- Papendrecht office based / offshore rotation if required
- Highly competitive package including 13th month and 8% holiday pay
- Relocation can be supported for candidates from elsewhere within the EU
If this could be of interest, please email your latest CV to email@example.com and do feel free to pass on my details. firstname.lastname@example.org and if not, please share with your network!