Proposal Engineer - Seabed Intervention - Papendrecht
My Client, a major offshore contractor supporting the energy industry, is currently looking for a Proposals Engineer to join their Seabed Intervention team. This role will include travel to the project sites globaly.
- Mainly responsible for delivering technical and commercial quoations
- Budget planning
- Review of quation requests
- Work alongside the Commercial Manager concluding contracts
- Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Strong passion for the offshore, marine or dredging industry
- Happy to travel abroad
- Strong analytical mind, and ability to work on complex numerical proposals
- Commericially astute
- Papendrecht office based
- Highly competitive package including 13th month and 8% holiday pay
- Relocation can be supported for candidates from elsewhere within the EU
If this could be of interest, please email your latest CV to email@example.com and do feel free to pass on my details. firstname.lastname@example.org and if not, please share with your network!