Project Engineer / Superintendent - Offhore - Papendrecht
My Client, a major offshore contractor supporting the energy industry, is currently looking for a Project Engineer to join their Seabed Intervention Business Unit and will require a lot of work offshore. This role will include travel to the project sites globaly and requires a junior candidate with a technical background, looking for an adventure offshore.
- As part of the Seabed Intervention team you support project preparation and execution
- Relevant projects will be installation of offshore cables and pipelines, landings and construction of offshore wind farms
- Technical Degree
- 1-3 years experience in offshore installation projects
- Offshore rotation - some office work
- Extra pay for work offshore
- Highly competitive package including 13th month and 8% holiday pay
- Relocation can be supported for candidates from elsewhere within the EU
If this could be of interest, please email your latest CV to email@example.com and do feel free to pass on my details. firstname.lastname@example.org and if not, please share with your network!