EPC Director (Solar)
Our client are one of the world’s leading specialists in renewable energies. Their business activities are mainly focused in Solar due to the growth within the solar industry - Utility-scale. Due to continued growth they are now seeking an experienced Director - EPC to join their team in Queensland.
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of solar projects including building the business in Australia
- Working closely with development and internal stakeholders to secure and successfully deliver projects all over Australia.
- Full design review of the projects internally
- Rectification of all early constraints in the projects such as commitments to land owners or excessive cultural heritage issues and moving projects forward towards construction.
- Lead EPC tendering process and acquiring before signing contract through extensive contract negotiations
- Attending the site visits with engineers and detailed study of geotechnical report to provide an accurate estimation for acquiring/tendering new projects
- Managing the Clients, this includes all contractors, suppliers, design firms and individual players in the industry from engineering level to management.
- Budget control and management of variations parallel with claim assessments to make sure targets are met and providing financial reports to higher managements.
- High level review of technical specs and approval to expedite the procurement process to avoid construction delays.
- Attending in Solar conferences and providing technical speeches to promote reputation of the Clients.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role in the solar industry
- Demonstrated experience in developing a team of engineers/construction personnel;
- Demonstrated experience in EPC contract management; managing – finance, legal, stakeholder engagement and etc.
- Demonstrated high level of communication between commercial partners, clients/suppliers, regulatory authorities and government agencies;
- Experience working with and maintaining relationships with diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Available to travel regularly national/international as required.
What we offer
This Company offers a competitive salary package, fantastic staff retention and the opportunity to develop in the role with are global lead company.
Due to the high level of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8089 0164. Naomi specialises in placing Managers in the Solar Energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss