I am currently representing a fantastic client based in Belgium who are looking for a Structural Design Engineer on a 12 month contract. My clients study department is responsible for the elaboration of all sorts of stability calculations in both the execution and tendering phases. This for offshore, civil and environmental projects.
As Design Engineer your main responsibilities are:
You will be responsible for:
- Making stability calculations within your assigned offshore projects. Installing submarine structures for the oil, gas and renewable energy markets. Both the preparation of the seabed, the installation, stabilization and ballasting of all kinds of offshore structures.
- You are in direct contact with the project managers, clients and control bodies.
- Provide support and advice to the site managers in case of technical problems on the sites.
- Necessary input to the artists and follow the plans required.
Please apply of you fit the below description.
- Degree Structural Engineering or Master in Architecture.
- 5+ Years’ experience in off shore wind.
- You are theoretically strongly grounded.
- Experience with stability calculations is a plus but school leavers are also eligible.
- Good knowledge of English is essential.
- Dutch Speaking (desirable).
My client are looking to conduct interviews this week, so please reply within 24 hours to be considered for this role.
Due to a high number of applicants for this position, if you do not receive feedback for this role within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
For more information / to apply please call +44(0)2074484301 or email email@example.com