Are you experienced in the power sector?
Do you have an excellent understanding of the relationship between customers, TSO's, DNO's, metering agents and other key stakeholders in the power industry?
Are you a skilled VB coder or programme?
This global power company have an exciting opportunity for a Power Supply Specialist to get involved at the early stages in the management of a key growth area for the business. You will get the opportunity to develop skills, experiences which will benefit the company and enable them to meet their goals and maximise profitability in it's activities in Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify areas for improvement and implement change within current Access database used to validate and reconcile energy and non energy related invoices
- Work alongside metering agents, assure cohesion with agreed SLA's and take steps to rectify.
- Assist with the billing process
- Ensure that fees and levies are adjusted as appropriate
You will be:
- Excellent with VB coding
- 4+ years experience within the utilities industry
- Ability to build, document and improve work processes
If you are interested in the above position. please apply on-line now to ensure you don't miss out.