Lead project management specialist, Array cables
Salary: £50 - £90 per hour
Employment type: Contract
Application deadline: 11/02/19
Are you a leader? Have you got offshore wind array cables experience? Are you looking for a new exciting challenge? If so this role could be for you...
The array cables department manages the design, procurement, manufacturing and termination works of any array cables in the off shore wind market. In this role you’ll work across projects and you’ll be involved during all phases from the procurement of the cable scope through to commissioning.
- Monitor the procurement and subsequent post-award management of contracts related to the array cable scope
- Lead the management of a wide range of risks: Health & Safety, programme, cost, quality, and compliance
- Develop, document and enforce best practices across the department by creating and maintaining processes, and updating requirements towards suppliers
- Ensure quality across the portfolio by capturing/analysing NCRs and creating/implementing lessons learnt across projects
- Ensure that all interfaces towards other departments and external stakeholders are being managed in accordance with technical best practice.
Key requirements to have:
- Desirable if you hold a master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar and have a PMP certification or similar training and certification.
- Thrive in an international environment
- GWO certification
- Speak and write English fluently
This is an urgent requirement. Please reply ASAP in order not to miss out.
Contact me: Georgia.royle@JDRossenergy.com or call me: +442074487231