Senior Electrical Engineer – Solar $150,000 - $170,000 + Super
- Worldwide Solar Energy Organisation
- Publicly listed company
- Melbourne based role
JD Ross Energy and a Global Leader dealing with large scale solar projects have partnered together to expand their team In Melbourne and seek to find an industrious Engineering manager and expand their ever growing team reporting directly to the Project Director.
Our client is rapidly expanding its market across the world and has an in depth track record of providing support in covering the lifecycle of PV Systems covering both commercial and utility projects internationally.
- Lead an engineering team based in Melbourne and report to the Project Director.
- Manage the detailed design of electrical and structural components of solar systems around Australia.
- The coordination and management of 3rd party technical advisors in relation to solar power projects.
- Contribute in commercial contractual agreements, EPC contracts, O&M agreements, Project Finance, PPA’s, term sheets etc. using your technical input.
- Monitor the market and sustain relationships in regard to available solar technology providers and contractors.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- AutoCAD and MS Project skills are essential including PVSYST and Helios.
- Possess background in grid and interconnection abilitie
- At least 4 years of working experience in construction or design of Solar plants or at least 4 years’ experience in design of Power Plants.
- Possess knowledge of grid and interconnection processes
- Electrical Engineering degree with significant Solar experience.
- Understanding of AEMO requirements
marcelo.reyes@JDRossenergy.com 02 8089 0150