- Competitive Salary - Bonus + Travel Allowance
- Global renewable developer
- Great career progression
Our Client is one of the world’s leading specialists in renewable energies. Their business activities are mainly focused in Solar due to the growth within the industry - Utility-scale, Commercial & Industrial, this being said they are looking to expand their solar projects across Australia in their new SYDNEY/MELBOURNE Offices.
As a result of signing new large scale Solar projects across Australia, they are looking to hire a Solar Project Developer for their Sydney/Melbourne offices to help grow, develop and manage projects in a new Lead role for their office.
- Seek out new opportunities for potential projects
- Experienced with technical understanding of the grid connection process in Australia
- External engagement with external investors and negotiate partnership agreements
- Perform due diligence
- Define project scope and execution strategies with management and stakeholders
- Analyse economic, regulatory, and demographic factors which might impact the project development
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s or higher (preferred majors includes electrical engineering, civil engineering, business administration, finance/investment)
- Min 6 years of solar industry business development experiences
- Min 3 years of project development experience (utility scale solar is preferred)
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written (Mandarin is a plus)
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with email@example.com or call 02 8089 0162. Andrea specialises in placing Project Developer/Business Developer in the Solar Energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.